Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What I Want for Christmas

What I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass and a stock and this thing which tells time. They're very good for Christmas. I don't think a football is a very good Christmas present. Besides that, here are some other things I wouldn't mind finding under my tree:

DVD's
Gilmore Girls- any season
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Sixteen Candles
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
White Christmas
Sliding Doors
Lady in the Water
Roman Holiday
Braveheart

CD's
The Beautiful Sessions- Bethany Dillon
Unexpected Gifts- Various Artists
Get Lifted- John Legend
Strange and Beautiful- Aqualung
Nothing is Sound- Switchfoot

Gift Cards
Old Navy
Kohl's
Target
Bath and Body Works
Payless
Borders
Barnes and Noble
Regal
AMC
Hollywood

Random
laptop
Low top Converse All-Stars- red or pink; men's size 6
2007 Dodge Charger- also red or pink




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought you the Dodge Charger but I've already lost it. I drove it home on Tuesday when it snowed so bad and left it on the side of the road because I couldn't go any further...I slept there for a little while and then got a ride home.

But while I was waiting there, sleeping amidst the new car smell, I had a dream that I think might have some meaning. I dreamed that when you opened this wonderful gift on Christmas Eve, and you opened the door of this new Dodge Charger, out came a big pile of dog poop...I think that has some meaning, don't you...the gift (or maybe its giver) was full of poop.
In the morning, I found out that the car had been towed.